Thursday 5 October 2017

REVIEW | BAUSCH + LOMB LACELLE DIAMOND IN CHAMPAGNE BROWN

Hi loves!

I don't know about you, but I enjoy trying out different clothing styles and different makeup looks to create all sorts of looks according to how I am feeling during that time of the day. To pump up and enhance my look, I also love playing with coloured cosmetic lenses. I have tried a couple of coloured cosmetic lenses in the past but today I would like to introduce you to the Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Diamond Daily lenses! Read on to see my thoughts :)

Source: Google Images
The Lacelle Diamond lenses are daily disposable lenses which come in three lovely colours:

Source: Google Images

I was feeling a little safe when choosing which colour I wanted to try so I opted for the shade Champagne Brown but honestly, I do not regret my choice one bit! The brown shade is so natural-looking but it has tiny flecks of hazel to give the eyes that interesting feel which I like. This contact lens is also printed with an exquisite pattern which mimics light-reflecting facets of a diamond and which I think is super pretty! I feel the design can complement anyone who wears the lens and if you are into the "big eye" effect, this lens is a good option as its 14.2mm diameter iris gives wearers that cute doe-eyed look.

A box of the Lacelle Diamond comes with 10 daily disposable soft contact lenses. I have to use two separate boxes because the power of each of my eyes differ so I get a total of 5 pairs to wear from two boxes. I used to think this was expensive because I could only wear the product 5 times but nowadays, I rarely wear contact lens (lazy me haha) so I think daily disposables are better suited for me as they are more hygienic and I only wear them when I want to. One thing I like about this product is that its water content is 55% and is quite hydrating and does not dry out my eyes. I usually do not wear lenses for long periods of time because they dry my eyes badly but these wore comfortably on my eyes for at least a good 8 hours so I'm pretty pleased!

Here's a shot of me with the Diamond lens in Champagne Brown - I think it is so pretty:



So would I recommend this? You bet I would! Bausch + Lomb is a reputable and established brand which I trust and turn to time and time again. If you like coloured contact lens which are comfortable to wear yet look super good on the eyes, do give this a go!

This product retails at RM42 for 10 pieces per box and RM110 for 30 pieces per box and are available at all major optical stores nationwide.

Have you tried this product? What is your favourite coloured contact lens? =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D