Thursday 19 December 2013

News: Where to buy Sleek, Bourjois, Sigma brushes etc in Malaysia

Hi dolls!

It's always frustrated me that some beauty brands are not available in Malaysia. Especially famous brands like Sleek, Bourjois, Sigma, and maybe even Rimmel (it seems to be dying out back home). And the title of my post is probably not the best-worded but I could not think of how else to describe it. Anyway, I hated the thought of my fellow Malaysians (and anyone else who does not have these brands in their country, too!) missing out on being able to purchase some of these brands so I thought I'd just write a short post about where these brands can be purchased online.





The first website where you can find some of these brands is on a website called Luxola




Luxola has brands like Kai, Balance Me, Models Own, Sigma Brushes, Sleek MakeUp and ZPalette. They also offer discounts here and there which definitely helps. I recently purchased the Sigma Mr Bunny Travel Kit from Luxola and had it shipped to Malaysia (it does not ship to the UK)- can't wait for when I go home to use it! It was priced at RM240 (approx. £48) but at that time, there was a 35% discount offer going on at Luxola so I snagged the Mr Bunny set for RM156 (approx. £31.2)! They do have offers running here and there so do keep a lookout for that.




Here's a snapshot of the Luxola Sleek MakeUp page:-




I was surprised to see the Blush by 3 palettes being sold for only RM44- that's cheaper than what I paid for here in the UK! If there are discounts going on, then it would be even cheaper. 

Luxola ships to Malaysia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Phillipines, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates. For more information, check out their site at http://www.luxola.com/my.

The next site I have to share with you is Asos.




Asos has many beauty brands that cannot be found in Malaysia, such as Illamasqua, Barry M, Bourjois, and certain products from Rimmel, among other brands.





Here's a snapshot of the Bourjois page on Asos:-




Asos ships to many countries worldwide and they offer free international delivery! For more information, check out http://www.asos.com/.

So that's pretty much the end of my post. Hee! I'm actually typing this really quickly because I need to get back to hitting the books (my first exam is on 3 January 2014!), but I hope you have found this helpful somewhat! We do not have to fret so much now about not being able to get access to certain brands! =D

UPDATE (1.6.2014) - For those in Malaysia, you can now find a Bourjois kiosk in Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre LG1, Lot 1.65A (I can't tell you how excited I am that Bourjois is finally in Malaysia - love the brand!)! If you live near Sunway Pyramid, do check it out!

UPDATE 2 (16.10.2014) - Asos does NOT do free worldwide shipping anymore. You can check out what the rates are here. If you live in Malaysia, it is free for orders over £15 (approx. RM80), otherwise the shipping fee is £3 (approx. RM20).

Have you shopped on any of these websites before? How did you find it/them? =)

xx Amanda

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated or linked to either of these sites. I am just sharing them for the benefit of my lovely readers =)

11 comments:

  1. How long did the ASOS reached you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It's taken 4-5 weeks before, but there's also once recently where it never arrived (sadly) so I informed ASOS and they refunded me =)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info! Ive been on the net trying to find places where I can buy these products. Finally I can order them here in malaysia thanks!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for this info! i've been looking for bourjois like crazy everywhere since i came to malaysia. Its sad that they don't sell such an amazing product here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad to know I could help =) I know what you mean- bourjois is lovely and I really wished they stocked it Malaysia as well. But at least we have some access to them now =D

      Delete
  3. Hi. What courier service does ASOS use to deliver to Malaysia for free shipping order? I've read somewhere on the internet that once the items you ordered from ASOS reached Malaysia, the items are going to be delivered using pos Malaysia (not Poslaju) which the delivery man will just put the items in your mailbox without having to sign or anything. Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I had my things shipped to Malaysia quite a few years back so I cannot say whether it is still the same now but if I remember correctly, it was delivered via a courier system called Skynet WorldWide and they deliver it to you like they would with Poslaju parcels. I do not know if it is still the same now though as I have not made an order in a while. Hope that helps! =)

      Delete
  4. Hi, I've seen bourjois at Watsons one u and curve, not the whole selection but several products especially the foundations! Limited shades available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks so much for the information!

      Delete
  5. Hye, is luxola re branded/renamed/etc to sephora now? Bcs the luxola link u inserted goes to sephora website when i clicked it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi tg! Yes, from what I understand, Luxola is now Sephora online. Thanks for letting me know - I will have to update this post! xx

      Delete

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D